Receive Proper Care After an Auto Accident at Klaes Clinic in Seymour, Indiana
Auto accidents play a significant role in the number of people that seek out medical and chiropractic treatment. An auto accident injury can be tricky because it may not be immediately apparent. Often the driver or passenger feels fine right after the injury, but latent pain can show up days after the accident. Our chiropractic team at Klaes Clinic offers over 60 years of experience to its patients looking for relief following an auto accident. Our team services the Seymour, IN area, so those in need of care should make an appointment.
Auto Accident Injury Chiropractic Care
Those that have been in an auto accident may have injuries that are not apparent at first. Over a few days, the pain and inflammation may start to appear. Our chiropractors have experience with those suffering from whiplash and a wide range of other common injuries sustained in auto accidents. Our team provides traditional chiropractic care with other treatment modalities to help accident victims regain their range of motion painlessly, without surgery or medications.
Common Auto Injuries
While most people think of whiplash as one of the most frequent accident injuries, there are many other injuries that accidents can cause.
- Whiplash: This common ailment is caused by the back-and-forth movements of the car when hit. It can cause pain and injury to the muscles and tendons in the neck.
- Concussions: Concussions are caused when the head is thrown back and forth. Victims may have a headache, head pressure, loss of consciousness, and dizziness.
- Bone Fractures: Bones break by blunt force. A chiropractor often sees injuries to the driver’s arms, hands, and wrists due to them coming in contact with the steering wheel.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries: These injuries impair muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves located anywhere in the body. They are caused when these areas are stretched outside their normal range.
- Emotional injuries: While physical injuries can be obvious, emotional scars can linger on and deserve the same time of care given to physical injuries. After an accident, many find they are nervous in a moving vehicle.
Call Our Team at Klaes Clinic in Seymour, IN Today
Do not put your life on hold because of injuries sustained in a car accident. Seek out our team at Klaes Clinic for a complete exam after an accident so we can begin treatment as soon as possible to find a quick result for your pain and suffering. You can visit us online to make an appointment or call our team at 812-522-2240.